poolife® Clean Shock® shock treatment

poolife<sup>®</sup> Clean Shock<sup>®</sup> shock treatment

poolife® Clean Shock® shock treatment is an effective multi-purpose sanitizer &shock that protects against chlorine loss optimizing pool usage and swimmer comfort with no sediment.This product is convenient and easy to use to control the growth of algae, kill bacteria and destroy organic materials.

Sizes

  • 1 lb.

How to Use for Start Up

For best results balance your water throughout the pool season. Adjust your pH to 7.2-7.6. To open your pool and every 7 days to prevent pool problems, you may shock treat the pool by adding  16  to 32 oz ounces of this product per 13,000 of water to provide 5-10 ppm available chlorine, by broadcasting throughout the pool. Additional shock treatments may be required to treat existing problems such as visible algae, high bather loads, heavy rain or winds. Check the chlorine level with a suitable test kit. Do not enter pool until the free chlorine is 1-4 ppm.

How to Use for Maintenance Dose

For best results balance your water throughout the pool season. Adjust your pH to 7.2-7.6. To open your pool and every 7 days to prevent pool problems, you may shock treat the pool by adding  16  to 32 oz ounces of this product per 13,000 of water to provide 5-10 ppm available chlorine, by broadcasting throughout the pool. Additional shock treatments may be required to treat existing problems such as visible algae, high bather loads, heavy rain or winds. Check the chlorine level with a suitable test kit. Do not enter pool until the free chlorine is 1-4 ppm.

Compatible With

Can be used with all chlorine based systems. Directly compatible only with other Dichlor, 56% available chlorine products

Advantages

This product is ideal for use as a shock treatment or as a daily sanitizer. Granules are quick to dissolve and can be added by broadcasting directly to the pool.

Useful Tips

  • Can be used for shock treatment and algae control
  • Shock treat your pool water at least once a week
  • No need to pre-dissolve